[Rhodes22-list] Bob Weber - Did you

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Jan 21 13:54:03 EST 2009

Bob,

Did you see the picture of your boat?

Ed K
Addendum:  A boat painter was awarded the job of painting a small sail boat
and when he was asked by the owner, how long it would take him to finish the
job, he replied, "Two weeks".

Three weeks went by and the owner, a little concerned of the delay,
confronted the painter. "Hey Paul", said the owner, "You told me that it
would take you two weeks to paint my boat and its been three weeks....What's
up with that?" The painter put his paintbrush down, looked the owner square
in the eye and said, "That was two NAUTICAL weeks, like a nautical mile,
they're a little longer".