[Rhodes22-list] shopping list

cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Wed Jan 21 17:16:11 EST 2009

David:
I am sure the grill and stereo will find their way soon enough.  I am
leaning toward mounting the gps on the bulkhead so it is near power, can be
wired to the transducer and can be wired to the vhf/dcs radio.  I realize
reading the archives that many sailors feel the bulkhead is too far from the
helm but I see the gps as a back up to paper charts and something fun to
play with that will not require constant attention however I also notice
that a gps mount on the rail is a popular option.  A photo of how you rig
and mount this would be helpful when you have a chance.

Thanks