[Rhodes22-list] John Shulick - I draw a distiction

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Sat Jan 24 16:59:43 EST 2009

"I draw a distiction between those who cut off a reporters head on a video,
attach a bomb with shrapnel then send that person into a crowd and explode
the bomb, those who capture someone and wait for a camera to banyonet the
prisoner, you get the idea."

And I see little difference with those who glibly ship millions of jobs
oversees to further stuff their already full pockets leaving behind broken
lives and shattered families. Have you ever contemplated the the domestic
violence these suited SOBs' have caused?

"I have no problem with hanging the big horse theives.  Try to get your
representative in Washington to do that.

But I am willing to let civil law handle those transgressions, since that is
what it is for.  What penalty do you propose for those in Congress who
demanded and compelled banks to loan to those who obviously could not pay
the mortgage?"

Everyone accused of a crime has a right to a trial before judgement is
rendered and I don't believe the gitmo detainees have gotten that. If I'm
wrong could someone show me a transcript of the trial. I believe our
discussion was about summery execution and the dismissal of common law. Can
you tell me which bill Congress passed to made such a mandate to the
investment banks that bought fannie mae and freddy macs' securities or the
bond ratings organizations who rated the stuff AAA? If such a bill was
passed why didn't doofus Bush act like a leader and veto it???

"And if you call me Comrade again, I will personally begin to attack you. -
do you understand?  I guarentee that it will be vitrolic and get your
attention.  Unfortunately, it will get everyone else's attention.  So learn
simple politeness."

I will agree to knock off the "comrade" stuff if you will agree to stop
calling myself and others on this list "marxists" when we explore different
ideas and opinions. Politeness is a two way street please remember that. How
did you get the nickname Tootle?

John Shulick