[Rhodes22-list] purchase or barter for used spinnaker

ASNOOCH at aol.com ASNOOCH at aol.com
Sun Jan 25 14:02:02 EST 2009

If any list member has a Rhodes 22 spinnaker they wish to sell,  please let
me know. I am not concerned with rips , tears, mildew or color.   I am
primarily concerned that it is appropriate for use on my Rhodes 22. I have  over a
thousand yards of spinnaker cloth and almost as much dacron  cloth,  all new in
various colors. I'm retired and selected this as a winter project. I  do not
seek to repair the spinnaker, only use it as a template for the new one I  will
manufacture. I will pay or barter for your spinnaker. If you wish I would
sell cloth to you for less than half the wholesale price. The rip-stop nylon
cloth is manufactured for spinnaker manufacturing, however could easily be used
for kites, bags, flies, garments, etc..

I expect to purchase several different styles of spinnakers, with the  hope
of utilizing the style most suitable for my needs. Thank you for any
consideration of my request.

Burt            _asnooch at aol.com_ (mailto:asnooch at aol.com)
Golden Snooch
82 Rhodes 22