[Rhodes22-list] short inhaul line?

Just bent j.bulfer at jbtek.com
Mon Jan 26 10:36:44 EST 2009

Ed,
I removed the inhaul line & it measured 133".
I put it in a bucket of hot water for an hour, re-measured & it was still
133". Maybe it already shrunk.
I stretched a little & it grew 2"....not enough for my problem so I replaced
it with thie jib sheet.
While I had it apart I straightened the bent pin & replaced the bent screws.
It was very easy to do.
I'll purchase new line for the jib & replace it also. The whole job only
took a few hours.
Jb