[Rhodes22-list] motor lift

pdgrand at nospam.wmis.net pdgrand at nospam.wmis.net
Fri Jan 30 10:16:23 EST 2009

Stan,

I think mine is a 6 to 1.  With the new, heavier 4 strokes I've noticed
it's a lot harder to pull up (although maybe it's also because I'm not
getting any younger).  I like to KISS also which is why I've never been
interested in the motorized version.  It would seem to me that the simple
solution would be an 8, 10 or 12 to 1 version.  Is that feasible?  Have
you ever thought about offering that?

Paul