[Rhodes22-list] Boat Name Letter size and placement

cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Fri Jan 30 20:39:04 EST 2009

Cesar:

Thanks for the input.  I decided to go with the ritchie venture compass to
try something a little bit larger.  Just finished my shopping spree and am
shipping the radio, compass and gps to stan for isntallation.  While all
this planing, research and shopping has been fun I am looking forward some
actualy sailing as we thaw out into spring soon.