[Rhodes22-list] shopping list

cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Fri Jan 30 20:46:15 EST 2009

Tom:

I had origanaly thought it would be a fun trip to sail the boat home.  It
looks like the trip would take about 45 hours of sailing time throught the
ICW and up the Chesapeake to Deale Maryland.  This seems like a rather long
first trip for a new boat.  I also do not plan to have a trailer at least
the first year or so and am therefore taking advantage of Elton's delivery
option to Deale MD.  Maybe I will make a return visit trip to Edenton via
water some day.