[Rhodes22-list] Sally Sail - Question to all

RobertBovee50 at aol.com RobertBovee50 at aol.com
Fri Jan 30 20:47:53 EST 2009

Ron,
I believe that I remember Rummy saying that sailing alongside another R22
without the battened main, he was able to slowly pull away from his competition.
 Adding 6 square feet of sail area isn't a lot of additional sail, but
anything  helps.

Robert

In a message dated 1/30/2009 7:15:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,