[Rhodes22-list] Changing line on gbi furler

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Jul 1 17:09:45 EDT 2009

Claude,
I'm going to assume that the boat is in the water. Pull the 175 all the way
 out. Note the routing of the line. Untie the knot at the bottom of the
sail and  remove the line counting the remaining turns. A good digital picture
or another  person to help you remember how it was previously attached is
always helpful.  Replace the line in reverse of how you took it off. Voila!
Make sure to keep the  175 cleated down when all the way out. A nice calm day
is preferred for this  procedure.
Now, this all being said, I'm assuming you have the GBI furler.

Rummy

In a message dated 7/1/2009 3:22:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,