[Rhodes22-list] daggerboard

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Jul 4 14:57:52 EDT 2009

Jeff,
The simple answer is that the centerboard can be removed while on the
trailer. You will have to remove the centerboard cap which you can only get to
by removing the step and part of the settee. The cap has a gazillion bolts
and  has a gasket which you can reuse after the work is completed. If for
some reason  the gasket gets destroyed, you can order a replacement from
General Boats. The  archives of our list has many in depth references on how to
remove and reinstall  the cap. Once the cap is removed, make sure to take
numerous photos so you know  how the pennant line goes back in.

Rummy

In a message dated 7/4/2009 2:07:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,