[Rhodes22-list] Fire works

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 8 13:13:42 EDT 2009

Sounds like just what the 4th should be.....
We drove to a small town nearby (pop about 250) , parked on the grass near the town square, listened to a band , ate fire dept fund-raiser hot dogs, watched kids play with bubbles & turn cartwheels on the grass, then the fire dept closed the bridge over the river & we all walked abt a quarter of a mile down to the bridge to watch a fine 20 minute fireworks show.
that's a good 4th, too!

elle
Beer is good....people are crazy

1992 Rhodes 22    Recycled '06"Watermusic"  {Lady in Red}