[Rhodes22-list] Mast step

jbconnolly at comcast.net jbconnolly at comcast.net
Thu Jul 9 10:35:31 EDT 2009

I think the previous owner did use an adhesive.  I saw that it is not required.  I think it would be at least desirable to seal the screw penetrations to avoid water infiltration and future rot in the plywood under the step.  Looking for sugestions.  I have 3M silicone and BoatLife sealant available.

Jim Connolly