[Rhodes22-list] Outboard recommendations - Lightest to MeetYour Requirements

Ron Singerman sail at tds.net
Sat Jul 11 09:50:29 EDT 2009

Bob,

Art's credibility being Navy is questionable as you realize.  No, The Boca
Ciega that Art is referring to is located in Gulfport which is on the Gulf
side. Although,  I am not quite sure how Art did in orienteering class at
the Academy so it might not matter west or east coast to him.  HOOAH !!!

Fair winds,

>>ron<<
S/V Serenity