[Rhodes22-list] Show and Tell for Mary Jane

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sun Jul 12 07:57:52 EDT 2009

Looks great Art.

Does it have any support in addition to the pop-top? Do you have a
shot from the cockpit?

When you say interchangeable panels, do you have to take one panel
off to put the next one on? Or are they in layers? If you have the
screens in and it starts to rain, can you change to the vinyl or the
solid without taking off the screen? What is the set-up, take-down
procedure. Our current pop-top enclosure is all in one piece so it
all goes on and comes off at once and folds up into one (somewhat
bulky) bundle.

What's the mesh on the screen? What are the vinyl and solid
materials? Can you tell you've got our attention?

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD