[Rhodes22-list] XM/GPS?

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 12 13:42:20 EDT 2009

Nope..it was being installed for the first time.....while surfing here at work yesterday I read that these techie types open new devices *(Blackberrys, iPhones) etc to see what is inside...they discovered that one (I forget which) had Bluetooth technology inside; they released the info forcing the manufacturer to activate it before they wanted to ....

I also just read today that these RFID  chips are not secure as was wide disseminated
http://news.yahoo.com/technology
 (link on this page)

Not so farfetched methinks to have GPS capibility in the XM

elle

Beer is good....people are crazy

1992 Rhodes 22    Recycled '06
"Watermusic"  {Lady in Red}