[Rhodes22-list] the war of the rhodeses

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Mon Jul 13 09:22:11 EDT 2009

OK gang, it looks like Art and I are going to take up the slack left by the withdrawal of the political junkies.   At first I thought we should label these upcoming e-mail missives so you can delete before reading.  But on reflection, what is going to be covered gets to the business basics of General Boats and its future.

Art will be a formable opponent in this case, having graduated from the Academy vs. my not being able to get beyond the "Petty" ranking due to a Navy designated overbite.  My protestation that I did not plan to bite the enemy fell on deaf ears.  I think being able to hear was not one of the requirements, as the unraveling facts in this case will bring out.

In Art's opening remarks he says that the business terms with General Boats had been voided.  As proof he waves a blank paper that he has in his hand about a sale GB nixed but he salvaged.   GB will show a timeline and investments that will paint another picture.  The importance of this small claims case is seen in Art's 7/12/09 e-mail to Mary Lou - the tip of a collectively growing ice burg that can sink the Rhodes  You may want to stay tuned to be informed by GB, Art, and fellow Rhodies, to draw your own conclusions.

stan/general boats