[Rhodes22-list] 411 on Allegheny Reservoir

Mike Cheung mikecheung at att.net
Mon Jul 13 12:09:30 EDT 2009

Rick,

Actually we had a blast in the Erie Islands.  Sailed there for three days
the week before Memorial Day and pretty much had the place to ourselves!
Docked at Put-in-Bay and were the only boat at the muni docks!  I imagine it
would be different this week.

We've made it out of Edgewater a couple of times as well, latest was
yesterday.  Nice day, but real unreliable winds.  We'll keep our eyes peeled
for Blue Heron.

Mike