[Rhodes22-list] Have 7s and 22s Danforth, make them work?

Greg PA baywindgroup at comcast.net
Mon Jul 13 18:02:41 EDT 2009

I have two anchors on my boat. A 7 and 22s Danforth. I know it is not the
standard 13 everyone seems to favor, but they what I have.

My thought is use the 7 as an everyday fishing/swimming anchor, and use the
22s as an overnight/storm anchor. I am on the Upper Chesapeake so it is a
mud bottom. I am still relatively fit and can handle the 22s. I would store
the 22s and keep the 7 hanging on the bow.

Alternative is sell the 22s and buy a 13?

Greg
S/V Serenity 79