[Rhodes22-list] My new old bootleg R22

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 14 08:16:18 EDT 2009

Jeff,

Really unique.  I think everyone would like to see pictures when you can cope with it.

Why must you have the battery forward?  I have wiring to my v-berth, but I keep the battery more central under the port side seating with a hatch on top - very convenient for me.

The seat at the sink area must be a plus.  I earlier posted a picture of an outward sink extension/nav table I installed on Mary Jane.  Perfect position because you can see out (with full vinyl PTE) as well as use a netbook nav program if you want.

Art