[Rhodes22-list] Walk-through stern rail Re: I just got my new old Rhodes

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Tue Jul 14 09:35:35 EDT 2009

Art's comment got me thinking about Ron's walk-through stern rail
giving better access to the swim ladder and the obstacle still in
place with the traveller. Ron says it's not so much of an obstacle
but if it was still an obstacle for someone, it would not be hard at
anchor to loosen the backstay adjuster and pull the starboard fastpin
holding the traveller in place and letting it drop down. Not sure it
would be necessary but it seems to me it would only take a minute to
do it and a minute to get the boat back ready to sail.

Mary Lou
1991 R22  Fretless
Rock Hall, MD