[Rhodes22-list] Two Pictures from the NW Fleet Sail

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 14 14:21:48 EDT 2009

Hi Guys,

I am responding to Arthur's gentle prompting to send evidence that our fleet sail really happened.

In the first picture, Steve Jacobs and I are preparing our boat for launch at Washington Park in Fidalgo Head, a few miles from Anacortes.

The second picture is yours truly with Steve in the background.  These were taken while crossing Rosario Straight on our way to the southern tip of Lopez Island.

It was an exciting, but not incident free trip.

Caesar Paul
Gentle Breeze