[Rhodes22-list] Two Pictures from the NW Fleet Sail

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 14 16:36:57 EDT 2009

Caesar,

I like the pictures, especially of that dude that looks like a Rhodes skipper.  The other picture, I just don't know.  Those trees and ramp look like a scene from Blacksburg VA, at a lake nearby.  Whatya say, Rob and Rummy - what "proof' do we really need to have.  Is 90 Proof adequate, if the brand is right, or course.  I've always heard you have to watch those Norwesterns...

Art