[Rhodes22-list] magazine article about Rhodes 22

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Thu Jul 16 10:27:03 EDT 2009

Just got my issue yesterday and opened it now to read the article.
Nice article and good photos.  It was mostly about the trip with only
a little about the Rhodes itself.  But there were gems like - "a
perfect daysailing cockpit so roomy it puts many 40-footers to shame"
and - "...a veritable Swiss army Knife of features... "  Stan, you
done good!

The most curious event was right at the end.  Near the end of their
trip, in calm seas, the tiller broke off in the helmsman hand!  How
does a tiller just break off?  That's a pretty stout hunk of wood!
Must have been some rot in the tiller head for some time.

Cheers!
John Lock
s/v Pandion - '79 Rhodes 22
Lake Sinclair, GA