[Rhodes22-list] trailer camping and anti-sway bar

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Thu Jul 16 11:46:36 EDT 2009

Hey Rick,
If you don't have any pictures of that, the next time you use your
mast stub and lash it to the mast take a picture. I think I know what
you are saying -that you lash the plate to the mast which is on the
bow pulpit and mast crutch but would love to see the set-up. Sounds
like an excellent solution. Sounds like there is room for the pop-top
to be raised under the mast when it's on the bow pulpit and crutch.
When we used to do something similar, we used some sort of wooden
substitute for the mast (maybe a 4x4?) but the mast was off the boat.

Mary Lou
1991 R22  Fretless
Rock Hall, MD