[Rhodes22-list] New Rhodes 22 (almost) owner

Alex McKenna alex at brightrhino.com
Thu Jul 16 21:27:28 EDT 2009

Hi Chris,

Sorry for the huge delay in responding, we have had to move since we arrived
in CT, then there was a tornado!

Now we are moved in a little south west of Hartford. If you would like
another hand on board some time you go sailing, I would love to go for a
sail.

Where have you found to put in? I haven't had any time to look for places to
sail here. I did finally get my trailer from Florida, and hope to get my
boat soon.

Best,

Alex McKenna