[Rhodes22-list] Minimum Door height?

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 17 11:34:35 EDT 2009

John,

Likely you'll have a single axle trailer.  This could give you added flexibility.  You can lift the mast from the boat and store on saw-horses.  If the stern is backed in, you could detach from the tow, lower the bow wheel fully, and I bet have room to spare so you can push inside fully.  Once inside you could crank it up again.  Good luck and Happy Sailing!

Chow,
Art