[Rhodes22-list] Minimum Door height?

Basso jbroadri at amfam.com
Fri Jul 17 17:10:40 EDT 2009

Hmmm...something about your reply seems off...This is a boat we are talking
about and you are using words like easy and cheap.  I just don't get it ;).

I like the idea of being indoors given the snow and potential for animals to
take nest in some of the outdoor storage areas I've seen. (open fields that
get no attention in winter).  My neighborhood association would have a major
hissy if I leave it on my driveway, and we have been looking for an excuse
to get a storage unit to keep all that other stuff I mentioned out of the
garage in the winter, so while your suggestion is probably true, We are
still looking for a unit.  I think I found one too.  10' door height, 12x30,
reasonable monthly cost.  Now I just need confirmation of the actual height
of the boat and I'm good.