[Rhodes22-list] the war of the rhodeses

Bob Keller r22yankeeclipper at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 18 00:14:59 EDT 2009

My position on this has also never changed: I always go to GB first for any parts or add-ons for the boat.  Generally great service, the best knowledge and the right part when you need it.  I just bought my new genoa from GB, knowingly paying more because I knew it would fit or if it didn't that Stan would help me get it right which is exactly what happened.  I really value GB and what they do.  It is only when I go to GB and they cannot help that I go elsewhere - the boom room is a good example where I was told it was too expensive and not available and so was glad to hear that Art could provide one.

Bob K