[Rhodes22-list] Check out SolidNav :: Thefirst alternativeforeveryone

Ron Singerman sail at tds.net
Thu Jul 23 10:55:19 EDT 2009

If you want to see a real neat electric motor installation, for sail boats,
check out www.re-e-power.com .   IMO the main drawback, other than the
price, is the weight of the batteries.  Another Rhodes owner on the site led
me to this and if he wants to jump in, he is much more knowledgeable than I
am.

>>ron<<
S/V Serenity