[Rhodes22-list] Check out SolidNav :: The first alternative foreveryone

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Jul 23 15:10:05 EDT 2009

Lou,
Placing two AGM batteries in the lazzerette is to much weigh aft. I would
opt for placing them under the V berth, keeping the weight forward where the
 Rhodes likes it best. There is plenty of room for two batteries and with a
shoe  horn you might be able to fit a third one in there.

Rummy

In a message dated 7/23/2009 12:54:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,