[Rhodes22-list] Thru Hull Depth Sounders

BenCittadino bencittadino at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 22:29:58 EDT 2009

Folks;

My Garmin uses a transducer mounted just below the transom with the
connecting wire mounted externally up the transom to a point well above the
water line where a small hole was drilled into the lazarette and the wire
run all the way behind the seats to the cabin where the display is mounted
facing the helmsman. No worries. Works great. Of course you can always use
the Stan Spitzer depth finder, also called the center board.

fair winds,

BenCittadino
SV Susan Kay (93, recycled 08)
Highlands NJ