[Rhodes22-list] Thru Hull Depth Sounder Recommendations

Bob and Kathy Quinn bobandkathyr22 at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 24 09:04:47 EDT 2009

Thanks all.  I believe the Norcross Hawkeye is what I was looking for at a reasonable price without drilling through the hull.  As Rummy points out there are a lot of new and improved depth and knot set up that connect wirelessly; however, they bust the budget at well over 6 or 7 hundred dollars.

We used Stan's centerboard depth sounder on our '86 and it works very well.  We've just become "gizmo happy."

Appreciate the help.

Bob