[Rhodes22-list] general boat's complaint (continued)

Rick sloopblueheron at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 11:30:24 EDT 2009

John,

I was referring to organized racing.  Actually, I try to race any sailboat I
can find on the lake.  Once I took on the brig Niagara.  It was an even
match while she was sailing only with gaff and lateen sails.  Then they
dropped her square sails--it felt like my R22 was standing still as the
crowd waved and hooted over her transom..

Rick