[Rhodes22-list] Rigging discussion, extra forestay(s)

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Tue Jul 28 17:02:23 EDT 2009

Nope, no blue sail.  That disappeared along the way somewhere.  Not
sure what I'm going to gain, it's just a grand thought experiment at
this point.  The jib is going to need replacement before too long.
It's kinda baggy and ratty looking.  Not sure if SailCare can revive
it.  So... as long as I'm thinking about sail purchases, it's
entertaining to think outside the box.

Cheers!
John Lock
s/v Pandion - '79 Rhodes 22