[Rhodes22-list] general boat's complaint (continued)

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Wed Jul 29 09:43:04 EDT 2009

I guess this is a dear John letter

John Shulick,

That does not sound like the Stan I know.   I know I do not ignore the good
guys or the bad guys (well maybe with one exception or two) and I do know I
do not get all my e-mails and that some of my e-mail does not get through as
was currently the case with everyone using comcast.net.

While I have a lot of Johns and do not recall which one you are, please do
not feel slighted because
at my age I have trouble remembering if there are any Stands on the list.

I do note that you say you have a 71 Rhodes (almost even before my time) and
I do know that when I get an e-mail from someone indicating wanting to put a
lot of money into one of the first Rhodes ever built (and not built by us) I
try very had to discourage them from pouring money into it with the advice
to just sail it as is and when ready, get a more recent model since the
differences are so drastic.

I also note that you say we did sell you parts implying what you got was not
satisfactory but note that you did not say that we always tell whole boat
and parts buyers that everything from us is returnable.   Did you send back
any faulty parts - if not, please do.

ss