[Rhodes22-list] Chainplate Problems

Ronald Lipton ronald.lipton at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 12:37:45 EDT 2009

Thanks for the information.  In looking through the archives it is not clear
exactly how the existing chainplates are attached.  My understanding from
the notes is that the chainplates are flat stainless steel which are
bent at one
end and screwed into the plywood deck core.  Slim's pictures show a shorter
plate which only extends about 5 or 6 inches below the deck.  I just need
to go in with a battery powered dremel (I am on a mooring) and take a look.

I will take pictures.

Ron