[Rhodes22-list] Annaoplis Boat Show

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Thu Jul 30 10:09:30 EDT 2009

hate to be negative and some owners standing around talking to prospects are
great but some like Art have told owners about stuff they themselves do not
understand like saying the boat has a swing keel when the Rhodes features
the fact that it is not a swing keel boat but the better combination keel/cb
style design.  We have had well intentioned owners telling show prospects
where and how they can buy used versions cheaper or trying to be honest and
telling them about their own horror experience stories.   It can be an
amateurish nightmare.

ss