[Rhodes22-list] Don't Miss the Boat -

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Thu Jul 30 17:53:22 EDT 2009

Elle,

Drinking and dancing Rhodes owners ... hmmm ... can't wait!

You did mean the "pop-top", didn't you?  Come on, we don't want Stan to have
to lecture us on the selling points of the Rhodes 22, do we?

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY

From: "elle" <watermusic38 at yahoo.com> Thursday, July 30, 2009 5:14 PM
I'll join Mary Lou dancing on the cabintop.
elle

Beer is good....people are crazy

1992 Rhodes 22 Recycled '06"Watermusic" {Lady in Red}