[Rhodes22-list] [Fwd: Re: general boat's complaint (continued)]

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Thu Jul 30 18:22:45 EDT 2009

Todd,

An excellent question for Rod.  What did you mean, exactly?

I always thought that I owned my Rhodes 22.  Is it like Windows software, I
only purchased a license to sail it?

As far as the rhodes22.org domain, email list, etc. goes, the point has been
made many times that the list is privately owned and operated (kudos to John
Locke and Michael Meltzer) and is not the property of GBI, unless something
has changed.  Of course, much of the content is property of Bill E by his
own declaration.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY