[Rhodes22-list] Steaming light plug

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 1 01:50:27 EDT 2009

Ron,

On my boat two of those pins are dummies.

 Three of the pins, and sockets are of the same size, and the fourth one, a bit larger than the others.  My black or ground wire is attached to the larger socket or recepticle You can then use a tester to find out which of the other pin recepticle is live and be sure to connect your plug wires accordingly.

Hope this helps.

Caesar