[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes Siting

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Tue Jun 2 07:42:41 EDT 2009

Crossing the Chesapeake Bay Bridge yesterday afternoon around 2:00 I saw a
sailboat just off the Western Shore on the south side of the bridge.  You
never see sailboats there because it's too shallow.  I slowed down to get a
better look and sure enough it was a Rhodes22 with a dark hull.  Belong to
anyone on this list?

My father-in-law is visiting from Kentucky and I took him out fishing
yesterday; his preference over sailing.  Didn't catch any fish but got him
hooked on sailing.  He didn't relinguish the helm the last half of the sail.
70 degrees, no chop, a steady 7-knot wind, and lots of beer certainly
helped.  My mother-in-law is afraid of boats, so visits just go a lot better
for both me and my father-in-law.

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  At Ease
Kent Island, MD http://www.nabble.com/file/p23830860/IMG_0202.JPG