[Rhodes22-list] Steaming light plug

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Tue Jun 2 10:45:09 EDT 2009

My boat only has 3 of the possible 4 wires installed.  If I ever want
a masthead anchor light, I'll need to run a wire to the control panel
and add a switch.  Then run one up the mast to the light.  But for my
lake sailing I only need a portable anchor light plugged in to a 12v
socket.  I just haul it up with the main halyard when I need it.

Cheers!
John