[Rhodes22-list] Center board position

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Wed Jun 3 08:51:44 EDT 2009

John,
As Mary Lou indicated, there may be some differences between the diamond
board and standard centerboard.  I've got a 1976 model so I assume I've
got the standard centerboard.  Mine's on a pulley system so it only
takes maybe a foot or so of line to fully raise or lower the board.
Here's a picture of my board in the fully lowered position. And as Ron
is suggesting, perhaps the position that his was in coming from the
factory is more efficient that fully lowered.  I just fully raise and
lower mine as needed and don't worry about it. - rob

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200507/13/Getaway-
3.jpg