[Rhodes22-list] Steaming light plug

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Thu Jun 4 09:45:44 EDT 2009

Well, looks like I misspoke earlier.  I do have two lights mounted on my
mast, one at the very top and one where the spreaders are located.  Now
if I could only read the notes on my diagram, I could tell which is
which.  It looks like my anchor light switch goes to the mid mast light
and my steaming light switch does to the light at the top of the mast.
I did have to clean the connections to get a good contact.  I actually
checked the lights with the mast down.  I used a 9V battery with a pair
of small jumper wires and attached them to the prongs on the plug.  -
rob