[Rhodes22-list] Fw: Emailing: winch VS my head 001.jpg

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 5 11:12:58 EDT 2009

Ron,

It was not until I read Mary Lou's response, that I got what you were saying.  You surely used your head there.

As a result of similar experiences, I have set a goal to rig the boat and sail without getting any nicks or bruises. Last season it seemed as though I always came away with some new abrasion to my skin.  I have also decided to try to launch and retrieve the boat without scratching it as well.  We'll see how well I do.

Caesar