[Rhodes22-list] cup holders

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 16:32:29 EDT 2009

Chris,

West Marine carries a line of white plastic accessories - the fixed
mount cup holders on the stern rail above the transom work fine if you
are sitting in the captain's chairs.  The gimbaled version works well
on the sides and can be reached by crew.  They're expensive but seem
to stand up to the elements very well.

Dave