[Rhodes22-list] hatch screen

Ron Singerman sail at tds.net
Tue Jun 9 16:11:48 EDT 2009

Rick,

I can't recall.  I truly belive that wherever possible I attempt to get my
stufff from Stan.  He has always been more than fair with me. Rhodes 22
owners have a very special boat and Stan and Rose are primarilly responcible
for that.  Come to think of it, this testimonial has got to be worth
something.

Fair winds,

>>ron<<
S/V Serenity