[Rhodes22-list] Rob RE: chain plates

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Thu Jun 11 10:04:47 EDT 2009

Ron,

My galley supplies once knocked the doors out when I got caught in our
little teapot in a real tempest.  Didn't think I could get the doors back in
without removing the track, but then I figured if they could get busted out
they could get busted back in.  It took a lot pressure to bend those
fiberglass doors but with some effort they went back into the tracks.

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  At Ease
Kent Island, MD