[Rhodes22-list] yamaha 9.9 trouble

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 12 14:37:14 EDT 2009

Lee,
I am a bit distractible when I have company aboard, so to forestall any problems & to avoid at best a rep for being a dingbat & at worst an idiot, I made a checklist to follow when going out & then for the return...and on the list is opening & closing the vents on the gas tanks.
The list is not long ( maybe 10 items on each list).

elle

Beer is good....people are crazy

1992 Rhodes 22    Recycled '06"Watermusic"  {Lady in Red}